All iPhone comes with a default ringtone that may not be your cup of tea. If the preset ringtone is bugging you or you just want to try the other one, you can choose from a number of different ringtone variations. In this Tech tips & Tricks article, we’ll show you how to change and adjust the ringtone on your iPhone.
Steps to set and change the ringtone on iPhone
You don’t necessarily have to use one of Apple’s standard ringtones. In another article, we’ll show you how to create a custom ringtone on your iPhone.
- First, go to the ‘Settings‘ app.
- Select ‘Sound & Haptics‘.
- Tap on the option ‘Ringtone‘ (Under Sound and Vibration Patterns.)
- In this section, you will find a list of various ringtones under Ringtones. Just touch one of them to play the sound.
- As soon as you select one of these tones > Choose ‘Back‘ to leave the section (in the upper left corner), it will be adopted.
You can tell which ringtone you have activated by the
blue checkmark next to the respective tone.